It’s simple – Kilbryde Hospice would like to challenge your company to get together a team of staff to raise as much money as possible for the hospice between June 2015 – March 2016.
Why Sign Up?
We understand that most companies take their Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and many are looking to support the communities they operate in. Signing up for the Kilbryde Corporate Challenge will have the following benefits for your company:
- Aligning your company with a well-known, much loved local charity will encourage community relations and positive PR for your company
- Creates team building opportunities and gives staff a chance to try new activities in a different working environment
- Increases awareness of your brand in the local area
- Boosts staff morale and promotes a feeling of satisfaction
- Creates a good working environment for staff, where they feel they can give something back in a practical way
How the Challenge Works
- Get together your team and nominate a team leader who will be the main contact for the charity
- Attend the Kilbryde Corporate Challenge launch night in June where you will hear more the hospice services, get fundraising ideas and inspiration and get a tour of the hospice whilst enjoying drinks and canapes. This will be a great opportunity to meet the hospice team and the other companies who have signed up to the challenge
- During the fundraising period the fundraising team at Kilbryde Hospice will be with you all the way, keeping in regular contact, providing advice and support giving you all the materials you need to fundraise
- We will have two informal get-togethers in September and January where all the companies who are taking part can come together, this can be used as networking opportunity or just a chance to hear how the other teams are doing
- At the end of the fundraising period in March we will invite all the teams to a special celebration and awards evening where the team at Kilbryde Hospice will treat you to a fantastic night full of entertainment to thank you for your fundraising efforts throughout the year.
- Each team should be made up of no more than ten people – if a team is made up of more than ten people it is highly possible that only ten members of the team will be able to attend the celebration and awards evening
- Companies are welcome to put as many teams forward as they like
- Each team should come up with their own fundraising target when signing up (we ask that each team raises a minimum of £1000) – our fundraising team can help you with setting a realistic yet challenging figure for your team
How Do I Sign Up?
Get in touch with our fundraising team on 01355 202020 or email@example.com who will send you up the sign up form and arrange to meet with you.