Our Mission & Vision
Our Mission Statement
Kilbryde Hospice is a voluntary independent hospice which exists to provide compassionate, specialist palliative care to people with life limiting progressive illnesses and to their relatives and carers.
Our services are free and available to those people with palliative care needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, faith, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age or financial means.
We are committed to providing specialist care of a highest standard for people with a life-limiting progressive illness, and aim to add quality and meaning to their life.
Our values, aims and objectives
• For each individual we will ensure compassionate care and support throughout their journey, recognising their individual choices and respecting their dignity.
• We respect the individuality of each person and offer the freedom to express and practice religious, spiritual, philosophical and cultural beliefs.
• We aim to create a therapeutic environment that is calm, relaxing and friendly, and which allows individuals and families comfort, privacy and dignity.
• Care also extends to those people who are close to the patient, and into the bereavement period after the person has died.
• We aim to increase awareness of Kilbryde Hospice and our services locally.
• We will work collaboratively with NHS Lanarkshire, Integrated Joint Boards of North and South Lanarkshire and other service providers in the development of localised palliative care services and to ensure responsive, seamless care.
• We are committed to further development and improvement of our services through consultation with stakeholders.
Have you received care and support from Kilbryde Hospice? Tell us what was good or what could have been better and get a response on the Care Opinion website. It’s safe, and anonymous.