Each year Christmas seems to arrive quicker and quicker and as it approaches, many of us begin planning who we’ll be sharing the precious time with. We also think about special people who have played an integral part in our lives, but who sadly, for whatever reason, won’t be here with us this year.
This is what makes our Light a Light campaign so special – it gives everyone a lovely way to remember absent loved ones at Christmas. We celebrate their lives and cherish our memories of them, at the time of year when many of us miss them most.
This year, we invite you to dedicate a light to someone special on the Kilbryde Hospice Tree of Remembrance. Every light that shines from the tree is a bright shining tribute to the people we’ve said goodbye to over the years.
Please leave your dedication in the order notes and our team will be in touch soon.
This year, we are taking Light a Light into the community and are holding several ceremonies as follows:
- Sunday 4th November at 2pm, Claremont Parish Church, East Kilbride
- Sunday 18th November at 2pm, Our Lady of Lourdes Church, East Kilbride
- Sunday 25th November at 2pm, Rutherglen United Reformed Church, Rutherglen
- Sunday 9th December at 2pm, Uddingston Parish Church, Uddingston
- Wednesday 12th December at 7pm, St Mark’s Church, Rutherglen
Our main Kilbryde Hospice Light a Light ceremony will take place on Friday 14th December at 6pm at Mossneuk Parish Church (30 Eden Drive, East Kilbride, G75 8XX). We would love for you to join us to remember our loved ones together.