Hold an Event
There are various events, big or small, that your company could hold to raise funds and awareness for Kilbryde Hospice!
Here are some examples of how your business could be involved;
Host your very own Golf Day
- Every competitor pays a set fee at a Par 3 hole and the person who is closest to the hole wins a prize!
Christmas Jumper Day
- Ask your workplace to join in the festive cheer and look out your Christmas Jumpers, kindly ask your colleagues to donate a set amount for them to wear their jumper.
- Host a fabulous evening of entertainment, food, drink, music, and raffles. Do you have any budding singers/dancers/comedians in your office? Well now is their time to shine! Kilbryde can of course publicise your event through our Social Media pages encouraging the local community to purchase tickets to your event!
- Is there a secret Mary Berry or Paul Hollywood in your office? You could hold your very own version of the Bake Off, split the office into teams, ask them to produce some wonderful home baking, ask someone to judge and vote for your star baker!
Attend one of our main events
- Every year we have various star-studded events such as our Ladies Lunch, Annual Autumn Ball, and Corporate Golf Day.
For more information contact our Fundraising Team on email@example.com or phone 01355 202020