Local Fundraising Committees
Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to represent Kilbryde Hospice in your local community?
We want to make Kilbryde Hospice the best known local charity in the area, and that’s why we are looking for inspirational volunteers to help create new local fundraising committees or join an existing committee in their local area. From organising and promoting fundraising events to giving talks in the local community, you’ll be making a big different to Kilbryde Hospice and to our patients with life limiting illnesses.
This is a great opportunity to support the hospice, whilst carrying out an enjoyable and sociable volunteering role! Typical activities carried out by local fundraising committee members are:
- Planning, organising and promoting local fundraising events and collections with other committee members
- Collecting funds on behalf of the charity and looking after the collection cans
- Attending committee meetings
- Acting as an ambassador for Kilbryde Hospice through building community networks
- Giving presentations to community organisations and schools
- Keeping local media up to date with the committee’s activity
- Complying with legal requirements such as health and safety legislation for fundraising events
If you think you could help, contact our fundraising team on 01355 202020 or by email to email@example.com